5pcs 3.3-5V 3-Wire Vibration Sensor Module Vibration Switch Alarm Module For ArduinoFeatures:
1. Use all kinds of sensitivity vibration switch produced by our company, default SW-18015P vibration sensor.
2. Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, more than 15mA.
3. The working voltage: 3.3V to 5V
4. Output form: digital switch output (0 and 1)
5. Equipped with fixed bolt hole, easy to install
6. PCB board size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm
7. Use the LM393 wide voltage comparator
Module interface description (3-wire):
1. VCC external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with the 5V SCM and 3.3V SCM)
2. GND external GND
3. DO small board digital output interface (0 and 1) module instructions:
When the VCC and GND are connected, the module power indicator will light.
Put the module on the desktop, adjust the blue potentiometer on the board until the on-board switch indicator light, and then slightly callback potentiometer, so that the switch indicator light off, and then beat the desktop by hand, so that vibration sensor shock, the indicator light will go to the light state. Vibration stop, switch indicator light will be off. This phenomenon is that the vibration can trigger the module, so that the switch indicator light.
Module connection details:
1. The VCC: connect power positive
2. The GND: connect power negative
3. DO: digital signal output
It is used for all kinds of vibration triggering, theft alarm, intelligent car, electronic building block and so on.
Please note that the trigger time is short when the small vibration is induced, not enough to drive the relay, according to some people can be directly connected to the relay module, and the actual effect is not good enough.
5 x Vibration sensor module